[NR] Lost and Found at Protectorate

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Thu Oct 26 19:50:02 PDT 2006

I will add mine to this, as I haven't heard back about it yet.  I swear
that I should be Susan the Absentminded instead of Curious, I forgot my
shoes this time.  I had gone into the hall to get my feast basket there
and took them off not to track the floor.  When I got back into the car
with my stuff (thanks to Lord Galiwyn for carrying my basket) I forgot
my shoes.  The really sad thing is that I sat in the Jeep after getting
running over everything to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.  I
didn't realize I forgot them till I got home and had even stopped for
gas on the way home-this is what growing up barefoot does for one.

They are a pair of navy Birkenstock sandles and were left in the hall by
the double doors,
Susan the very absentmindedly Curious