[NR] Announcement of the Menu for Triumphe of the Eclipse Feast

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 09:27:14 PDT 2006

Good gentles far and wide,

The Province of Mooneschadowe looks forward to your
company at our premier provincial event, Triumphe of
the Eclipse September 15-17 at Will Roger's Boyscout
Ranch.  So those planning to partake of our feast may
know what to expect and have time to ask questions, we
give you know the menu for our Arabesque Culinary
Celebration, including the approximate Weight Watchers
points for each item.

FIRST Remove:
Freshly Baked Pita Chips
Carrot Dip - 2.8 pts
Spinach with Raisins -  9.45 pts
White Cheese Dip - 7 pts

SECOND Remove:
Almond and Garlic Soup (cold) - 12.2 pts
Cucumber Soup (cold) - 2.7 pts

THIRD Remove:
Saffron Chicken - 13.2 pts
Parsley Salad - 10.6 pts

FOURTH Remove:
Lamb in Yogurt - 21.4 pts
Saffron Rice - 10.7 pts

FIFTH Remove:
Lebanese Baklava - 13.3 pts
Warm Stuffed Apricots - 15.3 pts
Lemon "Slushie" - 6.5 pts
Watermelon "Slushie" - 4.2 pts

Any questions about specific ingredients or food
concerns may be address to the Feast Steward and her
staff at TriumpheFeast at gmail.com.

We look forward to feeding you well and delighting
your palette.

Lady Elsa von Schammach ~ Feast Steward
Lady Aline Swynbrook~ Cook's First Assistant