[NR] People who are not period but say they are

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Sep 13 13:22:15 PDT 2006

Lol agreed. But I would love to make something that looked/is period and
wouldn’t fall to my ankles when I do my wheelchair pushups. Anyone have
any suggestions? Yes I usually buy the sweatpants that have no elastic
in the ankle.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead