[NR] Financial Policy Class at Protectorate

Myria Slater myriaslater at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 12:15:17 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Northern Region:

  The Barony of Namron has graciously accommodated my request to teach the Financial Policy class at their upcoming Protectorate event.  If you or others in your group are in need of this class, please make plans to join us Saturday, October 14th at the hour of 11 a.m.  The class should last approximately an hour to an hour and a half.  Treasurers, members of financial committees, and Baron and Baronesses are required to take this class every two years.  If you have any questions regarding the class, please feel free to contact me via email or by phone at 405-547-5897.
  Look for future announcements concerning additional classes.

  In Service,
  Lady Sabine Lefevre de Armagnac

  P.S.  This message may be cross-posted or forwarded as necessary.