[NR] People who are not period but say they are

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Sep 13 12:05:29 PDT 2006

     Also remember there are some instances where it is hard to be in
period. Example. I wear sweatpants for breeks because I am in a
wheelchair and have yet to find a way to make breeks that will stay up
with all my "Wheel chair pushups for circulation". Also remember it says
Reasonable attempt. Some people take that and decide to become period
Nazi's and follow newbie's around and jump all over them, been there
lived through that. The last one I lived through kept telling me it was
not period because it was not hand stitched. Most people don’t mind
constructive information but when it becomes destructive criticism it
serves nothing but the person doing it trying to look high and mighty.
Willow I know you to be an open and honest person so I don’t see you
doing the destructive way.

    My suggestion is to walk up and start a conversation with the
person, then offer them tips and tricks to garbing you have discovered.
I love those kind of conversations and usually can't wait to get home
and try them lol.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead, Namron Titeled Brewer 2006