[NR] Brought home from Triumphe

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 07:02:08 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I hope everyone had as lovely a time as Ainar and I did at Triumphe this weekend.  Now that you're home and perhaps unpacked, are you looking around, wondering "Where is my chair?"  Chances are it's in our shed.  The autocrats of Triumphe left a number of modern folding chairs on the front porch of the feast hall, under the assumption that they belonged to Northkeep.  They asked Ainar if he would mind bringing them home with him.  So we have a large number of chairs that do not belong to us in our shed.  If you have come home without your chair, please drop me a line off list (steldr at cox.net) with a description of your chair and we will see if it is one of the chairs we have.  We also made it home with Susan's pop-up, some crossbow bolts, a belt w/rolls of duct tape on it, a bag, and a piece of clothing.  These are all things that were left behind by Mooneschadowe after their cleaning session Tuesday night.

One last thing that we came home with - the water cooler that Ainar took down for the Laurels was left in our camp.  It does not appear to be one of the Boy Scout's coolers.  Ainar says there is some faded writing on it that he can't read.  I haven't looked at it yet but I will when we get home tonight.  So - if we've got your stuff, let us know and we will endeavor to get it back to you.

In service,

Mercedes