[NR] Whatwas I talking about?

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 20:28:06 PDT 2007

Your Grace,
  To echo my good friends on he Red Shark, you have
but to email me to let me know you'll need help at an
event that my clann attends, and you may count on
Clann Haddock to ease your burden, and if you are not
camping with sufficient retainers, you my join our
camp, where your grace will be properly attended.
  In service to the Dream, I am, and remain,
your servant,
               Ld Adm Robert Haddock, ARN, ret.
               clan chief of clan Haddock