[NR] In Search of Rattan

E. Dawson Schachter wolf.of.westernesse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:47:58 PDT 2007

Good Gentles,

As some of you may know, my lady and I are newish to the SCA and plan to
attend an  equestrian event in Calontir this upcoming weekend. However,
while we have invested much time and money in gathering garb, personas,
and horses I have yet to be able to find a place to acquire rattan to
have weapons for the event (and for practice beforehand, preferably). Is
there anyone about who may have some extra rattan that they would be
willing to sell who can meet up with me this week? Perhaps one of the
fighters attending the Northern Practice tomorrow?

Anyone who can assist, we would both greatly appreciate it.

In Service,

Wulfric