[NR] Your Accessibility at Namron's Beltane Event

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:27:46 PDT 2007

Greetings of Hope and Happiness,

I write you this day as the Accessibility Liaison for Namron's Beltane
Event.

If you are planning to attend Namron's Beltane event and have any
handicapped or medical situations which might have needs you would like
addressed please contact ME, privately.

I am gathering information concerning specific accessibility needs or
desires people may have and then sharing that information with the Beltane
Event Stewards.  The event stewards are incorporating those needs and
desires into their event planning.

For those of you who have already contacted me though feel I have not
responded to you adequately or feel your concerns have not been fully
addressed, PLEASE contact me again.

If there are ways I may make your Beltane event more accommodating or fun,
PLEASE contact me off-list.

Yours in Service for THE~DREAM,

Lord Pukhta " Pooky " Lovvek ~ Accessibility Liaison for the Loving Barony
of Namron's Beltane Event