[NR] What was I talking about?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:44:14 PDT 2007

Come home sometime soon Good Mother of Namron.  You are VERY much Loved by
your Namron Family and I personally miss being in a hall that is illuminated
by your smile and by your grace.

Please contact ME next time you are heading north and I will make sure such
things as the setting up of your camp and the such shall be done for you.
405-206-1227 (anything to get to see you more often) ;^ )

The reality of the Dream is Ansteorra and with your participation, She is
vivified
Your Beloved Pooky

*snip
Thank  you Lord Pooky. I will not be making it to Beltane for money
and health reasons, but if I was I would need your service and I thank
you for taking on the job. You prove the point that the Kingdom is
full of caring people and we do try to make it fun for everyone.
Yours
The reality of the Dream is Ansteorra
Duchess Willow de Wisp
*