[NR] Brewing at Barat's

Barat barat at cox.net
Thu Apr 19 20:37:14 PDT 2007

In preparation for several upcoming events I will be holding a
Brewing at Barat's on Saturday, April 28th, from 8:00 a.m. until the
last pot is washed. If you are interested in learning how to brew all-
grain beer or mead, please join me for a day of hard work and sunburns.

I am currently planning on making a batch of 1503 (a period recipe
for a nice amber beer if you have not had the chance to try it), a
batch of India Pale Ale, and one or two meads.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can make plans
accordingly.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
1908 Shelby Ct.