[NR] about the Tuesday Practice

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 02:09:09 PDT 2007

Good and Kind Syr Owen,

I have a 12 year old niece that is extremely eager to learn to boffer fight.
She is highly respectful and extremely well behaved.  I was wondering if
certain aspects of this practice would be beneficial to her and also if it
would be appropriate for her to participate?

A negative to the afore mentioned would not be unexpected and also
completely acceptable.  ;^ )

Thank You VERY much for everything You do,
Pooky

P.s. As a new Baronial Guard of Namron with abecedarian level fighting
skills I need to get my slothful self to Your practice as well...