[NR] [Barony-Eldern_Hills] Fwd: a little late...

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 21:01:28 PDT 2007

Holy Family Catholic Church is located at 1010 NW 82nd St. here in Lawton.  This is just South of Cache Rd. on 82nd St. on the West side of town.  Our sincere apologies for the snafu in getting the word out.

Erus Artorius

Bill and/or Terry Smith <wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:                                  Joshua Smith <joshs89 at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:20:14 -0700 (PDT)