[NR] a little late...

Joshua Smith joshs89 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 18:20:14 PDT 2007

Well, I know this is incredibly late notice, but after completing my Eagle project last year, I am finally having my Eagle Ceremony.  The date is August 18 at 1:00pm.  It will take place at the Holy Family Catholic Church.(also the location of the project)  I would like to sincerely thank the members of the kingdom who contributed to its completion.  I encourage all to attend who are able.  I think it is safe to say that if it was not for donations and man hours contributed by Ansteorra, I would not have to worry about an Eagle Ceremony.  So, thank you all, again.

  Gryffydd ap Artorius
  (Joshua Smith)