[NR] I am Feliing better and Back on line

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 16:50:41 PST 2007

*gentle hugs and soft kisses *
  Sandy

terry wasson <haturearn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greeting to all
Thank you for your prayers and good wishes.It was a new experience for me to be in there and comming home weak and restless.
I cann't stand being sick so for all of you who beleive in me and think I am a strong person lets see as I fight the fight of my life .
I will do the best I can and this is a long battle so God and freind I will need your help in this next few weeks.
Here is the update
I have a trac in my throat, I call it a howerzier as I can cough snot 10 to 12 feet if I donn't catch it.
So beware of this cannon if you face me .
I an going in for a feeding tube on the 27 of Dec.
It will be hard to swallow as I go threw treatment, so a necessary evil to bear .
I may loose all of my teeth due to this, so no jokes on a poor sick soul.
Chemo and radition treatment to start on the 17 of Jan.
If this dosn't cure it I may loose all of may tongue, Can you see me being quite for once .
Well once again thank you for all
Hope you all have a good holiday .
Hatur

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart