[NR] Passing of a friend

fynreswolf at aol.com fynreswolf at aol.com
Sat Feb 17 10:07:02 PST 2007

 It is my sad duty to report the passing of a longtime friend and founding member of the Barony of Namron, Lord Charles bar Sinister (Charley the Bastard). He passed on this day at about 9:30am. At this time there have been no plans made. Contact me for more information.
Ld Terric, dwarf
"Once you have pulled the pin from Mr. Grenade he is no longer your friend"