[NR] Hey, wow! I finally experience "need"

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 08:41:13 PDT 2007

Good Day to my Beloved North!

There are III things that way heavily upon my mind and if they were brought
into accordance this week I would be a very happy Pooky.

I. Anyone from the North going to Pennsic? I am flying but 2-3 bags /
luggage could use a ride if you are driving. The bags would be traveling
with some gas money to secure their safe passage to Pennsic

II. Gauntlets Where can a Pooky get some gauntlets this week? Do you have
gauntlets? Can you make gauntlets? Do ya know someone that might have some
at a better price then I'd expect to find at Pennsic? Are Pennsic prices
bad? How much should I expect to give for Gauntlets? These and other
questions (hopefully) answered on this weeks episode of... Soap.

III. At Beltane I left a big black cloak with star and moon (no green
clovers) trim, in the hall, I hear.  No sign of it in lost and found.
Anyone seen it? I wanna be warm and snuggly at Pennsic. Big hugs for anyone
who might have or seen it!

Deep breaths..... Whew Ok at least I've shared. Please let me know if you
can help me make these Facets of my DREAM come true.

With Love,
Pooky