[NR] Regional Fighter Practice this Weekend!!

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 09:13:01 PDT 2007

greetings

this may sound odd, but has anyone seen my combat arrows ??
either the house ate them , or i left them at an event somewhere, no telling
which , as im normaly brain fried by sunday anyway.
they are fiberglass shaft, baldar & asguard , taped green .
last seen a month or so ago, have either f k odonnell , or finn k odonnell ,
ansteorra on their labels
if anyone sees  them , please tell them to come home , their bow misses them
= )
sorry, my house is under construction , and i cant find anything .

thanx
be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon