[NR] A Laurels' field day for everyone

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 19:36:32 PDT 2007

Good Gentles,

We wish to invite you to join us in Namron for a day of Arts & Sciences classes on Saturday, August 4, 2007.  Many of these classes will be taught by the very knowledgable Northern Laurels, and will include a series on bardic arts, metal working, various fiber arts, garb construction, and Middle Eastern dancing.

Please let us know if there is something you wish to teach or learn, and we will be happy to try to put  it on the schedule.

The important details-

Who: any good gentles who wish to travel forth and join us.
What: A day of A&S classes
 Where:  OU Memorial Union at 900 Asp ave, Norman, Ok on the second floor.
When: August 4, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Why:  learning and fun (not to mention knosching and kibitzing)
How much: FREE!

The barony is also sponsoring the Northern Regional fighter practice that day.  It will be at Reeve's Park, where the Medieval Fair was held, from 2 to 6 in the afternoon.

WAIT!!!  Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, there's more FUN!  After classes and fighter practice, please join us for a potluck at Reeves Park.  We will have the grills fired up and ready to burn...er...cook.

For more information or to volunteer, please contact either Genevria or Annais.

Keep watching your email for more details.

We hope to see you there!

Yours In Service,
Genevria di Adriano(Genevria at cox.net)
Annais de Montgomery (annais60 at yahoo.com)