[NR] grand opening /pot luck

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jun 30 12:59:28 PDT 2007

greetings

it is with heavy heart that I must postpone the grand opening of the northkeep thrown weapons range and the accompanying pot luck scheduled for this weekend .
I just mowed the ranges, and was slipping and sliding all over the place.
and the weather guessers inform me that mother nature is going to continue to leak on the Tulsa area today and tomorrow.

so , for everyone's safety, missile practice is hereby cancelled for 7-1-07 .

we will try to reschedule everything for next weekend , hopefully it will be dryer by then .

thanx ,

be safe, be happy , have fun

Arthur blackmoon

caps courtesy of spell check ; )