[NR] rapier authorization

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue Jun 19 06:54:20 PDT 2007

When I am replying to a email I should the subject line and the message.
Randel I am sorry the information I posted was for Chivalric fighting. Though
the information is accurate for getting someone authorized.

they need to attend practice
they need to know the rules
they need to find someone who authorizes that style.

I will attempt to pay better attention in the future.

Syr Owen