[NR] Gulf wars

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Mar 22 15:18:42 PDT 2007

Quoting fynreswolf at aol.com:

> I personally would like a little more information on "the Four Denees of the
> Apocolypse". nosey people want to know.
> Ld Terric

I think there's a whole LOT of Gulf War stories that need to be told, recorded,
and shared! I am eagerly collecting such stories, and urge anyone who wishes to
send me even just a few sentences, or entire chapters, of tales of this year's
Gulf War.  Such stories inspire others to want to attend, increasing the glory
and presence of Ansteorra at Gulf Wars to come...

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya

http://zubeydah.northkeep.org