[NR] Fwd: Tug of War Challenge at Beltane

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Fri Mar 23 11:09:21 PDT 2007

Apologies! There are 8 recognized groups in the Northern Region, I'm on 6 lists...'Stacia, Co Steward  :-)

sandra goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net> wrote:   Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: sandra goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net>
Subject: Tug of War Challenge at Beltane
To: namron at ansteorra.org, skorragardrvirtualskald at yahoogroups.com,
Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com, Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com,
northkeep at ansteorra.org, mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com

  Greetings to The Northern Region! This years Tug of War will be a  challenge from Namron to her Sister groups, :-)...  The contest is single elimination and will be chosen by lots, The winning group will receive bragging rights and whatever else we can come up with, :-)
  Come pull your weight!...'Stacia, Co Steward