[NR] Middle Eastern Dancers & Drummers..

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Mar 26 10:25:04 PDT 2007

The beauty and grace of the dancers of the northern region are legendary. I am
seeking to secure the time and artistry of such a dancer for the span of one
and a half hours, for a special event during Northkeep's Castellan, the first
weekend of June.  The dancer will be rewarded with a rich basket of largess as
well as fed a sumptuous middle eastern style lunch. (I have need of only one
dancer)

The skill of the drummers of the north is equally well known. In their skilled
hands, a rhythem that is the very heartbeat of Ansteorra is heard. I am also
looking for a single drummer to accompany the dancer, and to provide very soft
background music to enhance the mood of the gathering... (I had heard rumor
that Baron Lucais had a sister who was particularly skilled at drumming, but I
am uncertain how to contact her...)  The drummer will also be rewarded with a
basket of largess, and lunch. (I have need of only one drummer)

The artisans will not be performing for the full hour and a half, but would
need to be available during that time.  Due to the specific nature of the
event, female artists will receive preference.

Interested parties, please contact me off list. Please feel free to forward or
crosspost this message to anyone you know who might be suitable.

With many Thanks,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya