[NR] A Request

NR Marshal northern at marshal.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 24 12:23:30 PDT 2007

Greetings,

  On Saturday afternoon at Med Fair, I will be running a demonstration of a new experimental weapon that we will be testing over the next few months.

  My original plan went dry, so I will need to borrow two polearms just for a couple of hours for the demonstration.

  However, this request has a few caveats..(Who says beggars can't be choosers.)

  1. the polearm must be at least 6 feet in length.
  2. it must be fully 1 1/4 inches in diameter throughout its entire length.
  3. it must have both a thrusting tip and a buttspike.
  4. the owner must not mind me wrapping strapping tape around the bottom third of the haft.

  If anyone has a weapon or two I can borrow, shoot me an email.

  In Service,
  Marc-Antoine
  NRKM