[NR] Post Event Chart Painting..... and whatever else

Jennene Stanley Mooharpist at cox.net
Mon May 7 12:56:34 PDT 2007

Greetings from the disaster area know as Moo Manor,

According to the new EF rating (ask Thomas), the M2 looks like a EF5
went through it. However I am confident that with the help of my
trusty bovines that we will be able to get the place in semi
presentable order by Wednesday. (just don't open any of the closet
doors and ignore the big blue tent that is covering the back yard).

To this end we will be having charter painting as usual. Here's the
usual spiel:

We will have snacks, drinks and other munchies as usual. Even if you
do not paint. Come anyway!  We will teach and you can enjoy the
general fun and "Moohem" that the "Moohold" is known . Everyone is
welcome. We've got some fun DVD's to pop on the TV,  a  history
library to invade, internet to surf, cats to chase and birds that go
po... oops.... well you all get the picture. All this and charters too!

This week, in honor of Betaine beings Thomas's last event as
Senecsal, we're forgoing the usual ban on alcohol for those who do
not want to paint. (hoping that Richard brings some more of that good
stuff that has been finding its way out of his kitchen)

Anyone needing more information or directions  please drop me a email
or call 872-8775

Moo Manor is on Mapquest!
*http://tinyurl.com/nckpf

It also might be a fun time to kick back, bend an ear, or tell a few
stories. Personally I am still trying to figure out how a 4 pound
spang managed to turn itself into a helicopter.

Day: Wednesday
Time: 7pm-ish

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Northern Regional Scribe