[NR] ISO ????

ldyravon at aol.com ldyravon at aol.com
Tue May 22 20:31:24 PDT 2007

I thought it was you, Sir, but I just did not have the courage to call out.  We had two entered, my 2006 Dodge Dakota, dark blue with Eeyore decorations and one of my lord's classics, a 1979 Chrysler Cordoba, light yellowish.  We have two other vehicles that were not in attendance that day, his 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 and antique 1950 Dodge Coronet.  (We are Mopar people if you couldn't tell.)  If it was your squire following you, we liked his tunic as well.  (Marvin the Martian?)  But it was just too funny to look up and see your tunic and know exactly what it meant in such a mundane setting.

Lady Brenna