[NR] A question for those who fight in honor of others

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Wed May 30 15:51:34 PDT 2007

Greetings Zubeydah,

I have always found it inspiring when the Lady I am fighting for comes to
the field and watches.  However, that being said,  the most inspiring thing
ever actually said to me was when I was fighting in Protectorate and Lady
Elizabeth (Sir Conrad's Lady) came up and told me the one handed great sword
shot I threw on someone I had grounded was "sexy."  The gleam in her eye
made that an inspiring thing to say that stuck with me.

What can I say, I may be a Knight but I'm still a man.  ;-)

Balvin