[NR] ISO ????

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon May 21 20:57:55 PDT 2007

The tunic is a product of a friend of mine, you can bet that one and a large
assortment of others as well as bumper stickers here:
http://www.cafepress.com/verybigdesign

She came out with the line of T-shirts and bumper stickers with that saying
about two years ago. :)

That specific saying however created a bit of a stir and was pulled off.

As for the wearer, no clue who that could be.

Chiara