[NR] Quarterly Missile Marshals Report

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Mon May 28 14:18:37 PDT 2007

Greetings,
The 2nd Quarter Local and At Large Missile Marshals (Archery, Thrown Weapons, and Siege) are due by May 31st. Please send them as soon as possible that I may get my report in. For those that have been sending them to Lord Arthur Blackmoon's personal email, please in the future send them to
northern-missile at marshal.ansteorra.org or to my personal email mg1m at swbell.net
 Please note, Marshalls not reporting (even if no activity) for 2 quarters will have their warrant removed.
If you have no activity to report, please just send an email or online report stating that no marhal activity was done during this quarter.

Yours in Service,
Michel mac Donnchaid
Northern Region Missile Marshal