[NR] FW: [Wiesenfeuer] Christmas cards to the Troops

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Wed Nov 28 04:14:14 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of Garnet Stevens
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:09 PM
To: ansteorra-rapier; Namron Barony of; Weisenfeuer Barony of
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Christmas cards to the Troops

Greetings to the Populace,

My name is Lord Sebastiana. I am collecting Christmas
cards for the troops under Lt. Dan Pupek (Army) Lord
Orlando (SCA) to send to Iraq. I will be at
Weisenfeurs Yule, Populace, and Namron's Populace. If
you would like to send Christmas cards to the troops
please bring them to the above events and I will send
them on December 10th along with the cards I get from
the students at the school I am teaching at now. Also
Kirsten Pupek (Katerina) will be at Winterkingdom to
collect letters also.

In Service,

Lord Sebastiana

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!