[NR] Brad Leah Survivor Question

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 09:37:13 PDT 2007

Greetings!

   Having that incredibly rare creature, known as 'the
weekend off' set for next weekend, I've been trying to
find distances to the site for Brad Leah's Survivor.

   Mapquest ponies up two Archer City's in TX for me,
9 seemingly non-sensical options when I plug in 'Lake
Kickapoo TX,' and then just won't give me any resukts
when I plug in the zip code with Lake Kickapoo, as
given on the event website.

   I'm in the McAlester Ok area, so unless I could go
down to Sherman/Denison TX and go west, my best route
would probably be over to Lawton and down from there.

   Could someone please give me an idea how far the
site is from Lawton?

   This weekend sees me still working in Bixby til at
least 10:30 p-m, probably a bit later..it would be
over 200 miles to Diamond Wars, and probably 175 or
more to Camp E-Ko-Wah, and my gear isn't up to a
high-persona tournament at this time, anyway. Maybe in
a few months!

Thanks!
Val