[NR] Thanks For The Directions

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 11:29:34 PDT 2007

   Thank you for all the posts on directions..I do
appreciate it.

   Looks like I may do some additional coverage in
Tulsa tomorrow, making it an even longer day..will
look forward to going to a Brad Leah event.

   With work and personal oblicgations, I feel like
the Kingdom's logest-tenured newbie. I've held a few
offices, been part of a couple of groups, but seldom
make events.

   I hope to (re)meet folks next weekend, if I don't
make it out this weekend!

Val