[NR] The passing of an archer / A Battle Lost

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Thu Sep 27 03:49:26 PDT 2007

It is a sad day for archers and a fine one for memories of a wonderful man.
Our last encounter was at Wiesenfeuer's Baronial Investiture one year ago.
Artair had quit eventing for many years but came back one last time to see
Our elevation. As if that were not present enough he gifted that same bow
and accompanying arrows to me.

He will be missed.

Elric Dracwin
Baron Wiesenfeuer