[NR] Cedar

Tim Goins timgoins at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 22:24:17 PDT 2008

Pardon the interruption,
I have two red cedars that I am going to cut down in the next 2 weeks.  I would really hate to see
them go to waste, so I am offering them for free to the first person(s)who can come and get them.
Tree #1 is about 8" diameter tapering to about 4" in 14'.  Tree #2 is slightly smaller, 6" at the
base tapering to 3" in 12'.  I'm going to cut them, limb them and set them aside.  I'm guessing
that once they are cut there is a limited time before they start to warp, twist, split or crack if
not protected. So, if you need a small mast or boom for your longboat, or posts & ridge pole for
your period tent, contact me online, as soon as possible.

Selwyn

Tim Goins
The 6'4", 240 pound sheepdog.