[NR] Newest Knight

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 16:06:59 PDT 2008

At 08:44 AM 4/6/2008, you wrote:
>Congratulations go to Lady Ciara and her Family.
>
>With their love and support Centurion Angus McKnockard of Northkeep was
>elevated to Knighthood at crown yesterday at evening court.  He was
>gifted with spurs that came down from Sir Hilderbrant, a chain gifted
>from Sir Asoph, and one of the oldest belts in the SCA from his Knight
>Sir Owen from Sir Burke from Count Dinaris from Duke Sigmund from Duke
>Fredrick the 3rd Knight of the SCA.
>
>He is planned a Vigil at Castellan and there will be more information as
>it arrives.
>
>It is with great joy that I get to say,
>
>Vivat, to Sir Angus Mcknockard
>
>Sir Cassius

Vivat as well!!!  Bravo!!!!

Sir Burke

However there is a small error in the lineage of the belts owners

The Belt goes from the new Sir Angus Mcknockard (knighted 4/5/2008)
to Sir Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearne (knighted 9/18/2004)
to Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald (knighted 9/4/1988)
to Sir Doran MacCollom (knighted 12/2/1984)
to Count Dinaris the Wanderer (knighted 5/30/1984)
to Duke Sigmund the Wingfooted (knighted 7/18/1981)
to Duke Siegfried von Hoflichkeit (knighted 1/6/1968)