[NR] Loch & Stargate Baronial

PBres at aol.com PBres at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 21:30:43 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Stellar Populace of Ansteorra!
Upon the splendid fields of Coastal  Ansteorra this April 19th, the Archery
Champions of the Baronies of  Loch Soilleir and Stargate will be determined.
Come and test your mettle against the  best our Kingdom has to offer, vie for
either Barony or both if you desire.  Rest assured your skills will be tested
no matter if you be a crossbowman or handbowman.
We  have several ends designed to test your skills against a variety of
targets,  i.e. wreaths, string shoot, animals and even a Combat Archery round to
make sure  our Champions can defend no matter what the field of battle may be.
The Combat round will require that you  have combat legal bow/crossbow, ammo,
head and hand appropriate armour (be that  rapier or heavy weapons forms).
There will be limited loaner gear available so please make arrangements  with us
prior to showing up.
We look  forward to seeing the best Ansteorra has upon the fields of glory
that our  gracious hosts are providing.
HL Jean-Paul de Calmont CAO &
Lord Padraic of Kilkenny