[NR] Northern Regional Commander

chad henry richard.eldern at roseandchad.net
Tue Apr 8 07:54:07 PDT 2008

Congradulations D'Alder!  You will make an outstanding commander and I look forward to seeing what you have planned for the future.

  Richard de Vere
  The Eldern HIlls

Angus MacKnochard <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I am pleased to Announce Centurian D'Alder Camber will be the new Northern Regional Commander. I have held this position for the past few years. At the Close of Gulf War I asked to be replaced, so another could step forward and lead the region.
D'Alder is a strong leader and I know he will do well.

Angus MacKnochard KSCA
Seneschal Northkeep
snerta er vald