[NR] Northern Regional Commander

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:22:55 PDT 2008

Thank you all for your kind word's and for your faith in me.
I have a great love for the Northern Region, and I am very proud of what we
have accomplished over the years. We have been the shine from the Blackstar
for several years now. I intend that to continue. All the groups in the
North have put forth a tremendous effort to be a major force on the field,
and it has shown. With the addition to the North of the fierce fighters from
the former Western Region I know will be even stronger. I would like to
thank Sir Angus for his time as our commander, and remind you all of
Northern Regional fighter practice this weekend at Reeves park in the Barony
of Namron. If you don't know me or even if you do come by and say hello, and
get some pick ups and some melee practice in (It's never too early to start
thinking of killing Trimarin's)

--
HL.D'Alder Camber of Wolfstar CSS.
Commander of the Northern Region

 ~From Sir Angus's post~
I am pleased to Announce  Centurian D'Alder Camber will be the new Northern
Regional Commander. I have held this position for the past few years. At the
Close of Gulf War I asked to be replaced, so another could step forward and
lead the region.
D'Alder is a strong leader and I know he will do well.

Angus MacKnochard KSCA
Seneschal Northkeep
snerta er vald