[NR] Lady of the Lake Recap

Tim Matthews albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 18:47:15 PDT 2008

My Personal Recap..

Congrats to all who put in so many hours of work to pull off Lady of the Lake.. Everything went to plan, and though everyone is tired, I know happiness abounds..

To all those how Attended, I personally enjoyed talking to all of you. I met so many new people, my head is swimming with new names.

Feast was filling, and the lighter fare was a blessing on such a hot night.

And I have to say, the site was awesome!!! I will be putting in my vote to hold more events there...

Thanks to one and all!
Ld. Albin Oil de Larrun
Reeve, Shire Adlersruhe