[NR] northern regional missile bash and fighter practice

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Aug 10 21:06:22 PDT 2008

GREETINGS

for those unable to attend , you missed a great time, great food, some great shooting, and from what i understand, some great fights .
we had ( if i remember the numbers right ) like 80 people present , 14 fighters , 31 archers shot  a royal round , 20 archers shot for the prize shoot ( a ham donated by master michael fenwick )
women , children, archers , fighters all had a great time .
with some of eldern hills famous " evil " targets ; ) , each other, and lots of feast quality fixins !!!

so thank you very much eldern hills for having us , challenging us, and feeding us = )
you were great hosts !!

( i just hope we do half as well when its our turn ; )

be safe, be happy, havefun
arthur