[NR] Brewing at Barat's

Barat barat at cox.net
Sat Aug 16 09:36:12 PDT 2008

To the populace of the Barony of Namron, the Barony of Wiesenfeuer,
and others in the north of Ansteorra (or anyone else who would like to
join in), should you be interested in learning all-grain brewing, or
if you would just like to lend a hand, I would be most appreciative if
you would join me and my lady at our home on September 6th as we brew.

Our home is located at 1333 Ann’s Place, Moore, OK 73160. As the
neighborhood is new it is not (at this moment) listed in Google or
Yahoo Maps or MapQuest. You can download a pdf map to our home using
the following link:

http://members.cox.net/spursley/Map.pdf

We will start at 8:00 a.m. and should be done brewing by 4:00 p.m.
Following brewing we will be hosting a potluck dinner so bring
whatever you like to eat. My lady and I will be providing homemade
root beer and potato salad.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know if you will be
joining us for brewing, or just for the potluck dinner afterwards.

Thank you all,

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
1333 Ann’s Place
Moore, OK 73160