[NR] Mary Elizabeth Pursley

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 26 06:18:29 PDT 2008

Congratulations!!

Artorius et Adria

--- On Tue, 8/26/08, Barat <barat at cox.net> wrote:

From: Barat <barat at cox.net>
Subject: [NR] Mary Elizabeth Pursley
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 1:37 AM

Mary Elizabeth Pursley joined us at 12:59 a.m. today, August 26 (sorry
Gwyneth, she couldn't wait until tomorrow).

Mother and child are doing very well. As of this time I don't have
Mary's weight or length as mother and child are still in the whirlpool
tub.

I will post more in awhile. Please, no visitors or calls to Krista for
now. If you would like to call, please call my number: 420-1382 after
8 a.m.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Daddy
Barony of Namron