[NR] Thank You

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:32:26 PST 2008

Geetings All,

This weekend the Royal Huntsman Tournment at Wiesenfeuer Yule.  I would like to post a couple of thank yous.  I would like to Thank TRM for allowing the Barony the priviledge of holding the RH tourney.  I would give a big Thanks to Their Excellencies and the Populace for offering to hold the tournment and their great support during this tournment as well as the on going support to the archery community.  I would like to thank the autocrat, Lady Kajara Camber for a wonderful event.  I would thank HL William Blackdragon for a well engineered tournment balancing both that of being challenging and fun at the same time. Thank you HL Katya for acting as list mistress.  I would like to thank all the archers that came out to compete.  I would like to thank a pair of Centorions for all their help - Thanks Orion and D' Alder.  I feel that it is important to point out two gentlemen from Northkeep that were the first there to help that morning and last to leave, thanks to m'lords Sam and Jason.  There were so many others that helped, too many to list.  Thanks to all for a smooth and fun day.Aim, Shoot and Be Merry HL Thomas Quilliam, CAO Candelaio Pursuivant