[NR] insignia pics ??

Ansteorra KWm vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 12 15:57:15 PST 2008

That's just wrong ... wrong ... funny .. but sooo wrong.

My eyes hurt now. ;)

I know I just saw some online for our Kingdom. I thought it was on the
herald's new site. Or maybe it was one of the many websites we have on the
server. I have to surf them all once a month but soon that will be HL Marc's
job. :D

MUHAHAHA

Baronessa Chiara Francesca
Outgoing Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra