[NR] Raffle at Tribute/WWW

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Feb 11 11:38:36 PST 2008

I am collecting Items for my upcoming raffle at Tribute/Raffle... :=)
  I am asking in region that members of the Royal Family, The Nobility Landed and Court, members of the Peerage, and members of the polled fighting orders, to gift me something they have made, had made or used, for the table... I will be selling tickets for $1 of donation/ticket... :-)
  I have asked some out region Centurions or their significant others as well for items, :-)
  I am asking everyone to please peruse the table, and will happily sell you tickets, :-)
  I have some lovely things already promised or given...Thanks!...'Stacia