[NR] [Anst-dancers] Merry Musicians CD

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:25:12 PST 2008

I think it's a great idea and would yield a very helpful tool.  There are a
great number of CDs and tapes out there, but I don't recall any that have
the dances called.
~ihon

On Feb 12, 2008 10:34 AM, Sweet, Debby <deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu> wrote:

> So the Merry Musicians have been throwing several ideas around, and one
> of them would be to make a dance CD with this twist: each dance is on
> the CD twice, once as an instrumental, and once with the dance being
> called. Mostly geared towards those groups that want to practice
> dancing, but don't have a local dance instructor.
>
> Would this be of use to anyone?
>
> Any further ideas or thoughts?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> HL Estrill
> MMM & dance instructor

" When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by
one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." Edmund Burke