[NR] Event this weekend Feb. 15th-17th

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 10:19:15 PST 2008

We still have cabin space available!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: northern-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northern-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Terry Stilwell
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:18 PM
To: northern at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [NR] Event this weekend Feb. 15th-17th

*   THIS WEEKEND!!! (We do not cancel due to weather!)  *
*We would like to welcome one and all to..*

*               COMPANY OF WOLVES*

*                                       VII*

*Site opens at 4pm on Friday and closes at Noon on Sunday. Site fee is $10
per person. Feast is $7ea*

*Site is wet in period containers.*

*Activities Include:*

*Melees (one of the last chances before Gulf War) and Hafla*

*Competitions Include:*

*Bardic, Middle Eastern Dance, Drumming*

*Archery, Knife, Axe, Spear, and Brewing (beer only) gaming, boffer tavern
brawl.*

*Directions to Site:*

*If traveling on I-44- Take Hwy 81 south to Hwy 29 (Main St. in Marlow,
Oklahoma) East for 13 miles to sign(Wolfstar) then South 2 miles then East
1.7 miles to Camp E-ko-wah.*

*If traveling on I-35 Take Hwy 29 at Wynnewood, Oklahoma (exit 66) go West
for 30 miles to sign(Wolfstar) then South 2 miles then East 1.7 miles to
Camp E-ko-wah.*

*This is an unofficial event hosted by House Wolfstar and its members, but
as with any event minors must be accompanied by parent or adult. With proper
documentation. Underage drinking will NOT be tolerated.*

* *

*Cabin Reservations:*

*HL. Matthias the Brewer*

*matthiasthebrewer at cox.net*

*Feast reservations:*

*LDy. Catarina di Gilead*

*dnk_p at hotmail.com (feast reservations are full)*

*Merchant contact and Co-Autocrat*

*Malcolm*

*crafteeguru at aol.com *
*405-371-8962*

--
Baisez-les s'ils ne peuvent pas prendre une plaisanterie!