[NR] fighting at winter war

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 08:19:42 PST 2008

  greetings,

  I have a curious thought, i know it is short notice.
  I have heard that a lot of heavy fighters that plan on doing some rapier at war are thinking on doing armoured in the morning and some rapier in the afternoon tomorrow. I’ve also heard that some rapier fighters that are going to do some armoured combat at gulf are planning on doing rapier tomorrow morning and armoured on the afternoon.

  my question is, if we are going to get as much time as a unit as we can tomorrow should everyone that is doing any armoured fight the scenarios together, and everyone doing any rapier fight together as well.
  I just have not heard if any organization along these thought have been done.
  Thank you for your time

  Randel lee