[NR] NR Family Dinner at Gulf War

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Jan 21 18:23:47 PST 2008

Greetings,

Actually, my Lady and I were just talking about that very subject.  We
would like to continue the tradition and host our northern brethren for
dinner at war.  We were thinking along the lines of a hearty stew and
home made bread.  Is there a specific night when this usually takes place?

In Warm Friendship,
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Baron of Namron